What’s in your beach bag? If you’ve been keeping up with Kash House blogs you know what some summer essentials are. Out of our summer essentials a beach bag was a must have item. Now it’s time to let you know what we keep in our beach bag.
Whether you’re hitting the beach or the pool there are some must have items every girl should have in her beach bag. A beach bag should not only be practical, but also add some flare to your outfit. Don’t be afraid to add some print to your outfit or add a pop of color. It’s summer time, so the more color and print the better! With that being said lets jump right into our must have summer beach bag items list.
- Towel: Round towels are all the craze now a days. A towel is a definite must after you finish your dip in the pool/ocean. With so many different styles and patterns you are bound to find the perfect towel.
- Sunscreen/Tanning lotion: Some of us like to tan and some of us rather protect our skin from the rays. Whatever you like to do this is a must have in your beach bag. Sit back relax and don’t forget to apply either one of these two products.
- Cover up: Maybe you plan on hitting some shops after your day at the pool/beach make sure to have a cover up in hand. You never want to be left with just a bikini as an option to walk around town after a day at the beach/pool. Make it flirty with some lace or simple with a pair of jean shorts and a crop top.
- Sunglasses: It is hot hot hot and you need a way to block your eyes from the sun. Play up your outfit with some fun sunglasses. Make them pop, add some color, or go old school with some big circular shades. Whatever you pick just make sure they can block out the sun! The last thing you want are a pair of shades that don’t protect your eyes.
- Snacks: You’re bound to get hungry and thirsty laying out all day in the sun. Make sure to have some refreshing snacks in hand so that this does not happen. Always have some H20 and some fruits to stay refreshed.
- Phone: Quite possibly the most important item to have in your beach bag. You’ll want to take a bunch of cute pics with your girlfriends out by the pool/ beach and upload them on instagram. Don’t forget to unplug yourself and just enjoy the time with your friends laying in the sun.
- Speaker: Blast some tunes as you soak up some rays. Make the perfect summer play last, grab some drinks, and relax in the sun. Sing along to your favorite song with your friends and dance along the pool like its 1969!
- Makeup: You’ll want to touch up before heading out to the town or maybe just for a quick pic with the girls. Take some basics like loose powder, water proof mascara, and eyeliner to touch up if you want. You can never go wrong with these three beauty items.
Now that you have your beach bag check list; pack up your bag and go have some fun! Summer only lasts for so long, so enjoy your endless beach days or take a dip in the pool. Let us know what you keep in your beach bag by commenting below.